Gorilla Heavy Duty Mounting Tape is the new alternative to nails or screws which makes it the perfect solution for your next project. The conformable double sided tape immediately sticks to smooth and rough surfaces, alike, for an instant, long-lasting, weatherproof bond that it is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. The industrial-strength double-sided tape delivers a heavy-duty bond that holds up to 30 pounds. Mount, build and repair for a quick and easy finished project, every time.Directions: Apply tape to the back of the object vertically, allowing for even distribution of weight. Avoid touching surface of the tape.
Note: Apply 2 of tape per 1lb of weight. Cut tape and press to secure tape to object..
Remove the clear liner and align the object to the desired placement. Press firmly, as Gorilla Mounting Tape conforms to the surface and creates a strong, PERMANENT bond.
Once Heavy Duty Mounting Tape is used to mount an object, it is meant to be held in place permanently, and not be removed.
- Surfaces must be flat, clean, dry free of dirt and oil use 2” of tape per pound of weight
- Apply tape to back of object vertically allowing for even distribution of weight
- Cut tape and press to secure tape to objects
- Remove clear liner and align object to desired placement
- Press firmly as Gorilla Mounting tape fills into surface and creates a strong permanent bond
- For wide range of Gorilla Glues,Tapes & Sealants kindly check Gorilla