Gorilla Waterproof Patch & Seal Tape
- PERMANENT: Creates a permanent bond that instantly seals out air, water, and moisture.
INDOOR / OUTDOOR USE: Gorilla Waterproof Patch & Seal tape works great on indoors and outdoors repairs and even underwater.
- EXTRA THICK: Has an extra thick adhesive layer and UV resistant backing.
- FLEXIBLE: Conforms to the surface to repair holes, cracks, gaps, and tears.
- FIXES LEAKS: Repairs leaks in roofs, rubber, plastic or vinyl pool liners, and so much more
For best results:
Apply the tape to a clean surface at room temperature:
- Keeping liner on tape, cut the tape to the desired size. Tape size should be larger than the repair area, extending beyond all edges.
- Remove the release liner and place tape over the desired repair area. The tape cannot be repositioned once applied.
- Rub entire surface of the tape aggressively, especially the edges.
Store tape on the top and bottom disc at room temperature. Edges of tape may be sticky. SERVICE TEMP: -70°F to 200°F. The performance will be dependent on surfaces & conditions. Surfaces must be clean, smooth, and non-porous. Water must be pressed out from underneath the tape. Not for use on seams, applications under pressure, or automotive applications under the hood. May not adhere to silicone or water-repellent materials. Do not use to hang. Permanent: may damage the surface or paint if removed. Click on the Gorilla Link at the top of this page to visit the Gorilla Brand Store.