Magnetic Screen Door Heavy Duty Mesh Curtain Screen and Full Frame Velcro, Top-to-Bottom Seal No Mosquitos - Fits Door Up To 91 x 210 CM MAX - HM0372
(Extra 18% GST applicable on checkout)
Product Name:Magnetic Screen Door Original brand product by Bestope
Open your door to let some fresh air in, helping cool it down during the hot summer months.Comes with super-duty, reinforced velcro goes around the entire edge to prevent pesky mosquitoes, flies and other flying insects from sneaking in the through the magnetic screen sides
- Durable Fiber Mesh: Sturdy double mesh can be washed repeatedly in long-life. Open your door to let some fresh air in, helping cool it down during the hot summer months. Fits Doors up to 91x210 cm Max: Measure 1st...!
- Powerful Megnets: 26 powerful magnetic bars in the middle seam of the screen door provides stronger suction to ensure that the screen can shut back fast and automatically all the way without gaps down the entire vertical closure.
- Reinforced Velcro: Comes with super-duty, reinforced Velcro goes around the entire edge to prevent pesky mosquitoes, flies and other flying insects from sneaking in the through the magnetic screen sides.
- Perfect Screen Door: Toddlers & pets walk through easily with magnetic closure and hands free operation makes it convenient when carrying groceries. Best used on back doors, front doors, as a patio mesh door, or a pet screen door.
- Super Easy Installation: You will get an roll of Velcro to attach the screen to your door and get a set of thumbtacks to add extra support to your screen. Installing the door is extremely easy and 24 hours customer service solve your any problems as soon as possible.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply the roll velcro to the screen velcro.
- Mark the centerline of the door and the height you want the top to be at and mark those.
- Remove tape from the velcro along the top line.
- Hold the screen at the top/middle and roll out to the left and right.
- IMPORTANT! Before removing the velcro tape from the side velcro, see
if the magnets fit and make sure the screen is not too loose or too tight, If it is too loose to baggy, and may bang against the door in the wind, If it is too tight to reach gaps that will let bugs in.
- Remove the tape from one side and secure it to the door.
- Keeping (Important points) in mind, when applying the second side to the door, and make sure
the proper tightness achieved.
- Apply the nails As you like. It's recommended that nailing the 4 corners
and some in between