- For removal of strips of bark
- Girdling size: 4 mm (Available upto 16 mm)
- With Scraper
- High carbon steel hardened blade
- Wooden grip
- Box packing
- Made in india by Falcon (SPG-98)
- Also available sku- LG0188
- Girdling is a selective wounding process that removes strips of bark and the underlying cambial tissue from the trunk or scaffold branches to promote larger fruit size and earlier maturity.
- Girdling is achieved with a specially designed girdling knife which is used for removing strips of bark.
FALCON GIRDLING KNIFE- SPG-98-LG0187
Only 1 left
Brand - FALCON
Model - SPG-98