- For removal of strips of bark.
- Girdling size 2mm.
- With scrapper.
- High carbon steel hardened blade.
- Nylon grip.
- Made in India by Falcon (SPG-99)
- Also available sku- LG0187
- Girdling is a selective wounding process that removes strips of bark and the underlying cambial tissue from the trunk or scaffold branches to promote larger fruit size and earlier maturity.
- Girdling is achieved with a specially designed girdling knife which is use
FALCON GIRDLING KNIFE-SPG-99 - LG0188
Out of stock
Brand - FALCON
Model - SPG-99