- Sodium hypochlorite (Naocl) is a compound that can be effectively used for water purification process.
- That is used for odor removal and water disinfection.
- It is composed of a sodium cation (Na+) and a hypochlorite anion (Clo-).
- Commonly called as” bleach or liquid bleach”.
- Sodium hypochlorite is frequently used in disinfectant or bleaching agents.
- It has also been used in laundry detergent.
- Comes in 50 Litres of can
Sodium Hypochlorite Disinfectant solution 50 Ltr - HM0569
Sodium Hypochlorite is a water disinfection chlorine chemical used for treating domestic and potable water. It comes in 12-14% concentration and specifically it is required to disinfect all stored water by use of either chlorine, UV and other accepted alternative disinfection methods. Sodium hypochlorite is dosed to the tanks and the required residual of chlorine by the municipality is at 0.2 – 0.5 ppm. In residential, hotels and other hospitality sodium hypochlorite is used frequently for the purification and disinfection of the house as it is chlorine that can be added even to drinking water. Same as bromine, sodium hypochlorite can be used as an oxidizing biocide as a chlorine disinfectant in cooling towers.